Friday, September 27, 2013

Chain Reaction

I came across Chain Reaction by accident. I seen they were a Straight Edge band from Örebro, Sweden and I thought what's the harm in seeing what they are all about. Pretty much right away I loved what I was hearing.

Comprised of dudes who have been apart of the scene for years and still wanting to play and spread the love that Hardcore has instilled inside them makes you really pay attention to a band, at least for me.

At first listen, I heard a True Colors sound/vibe. And seeing as TxC made one of the the best Hardcore songs of all time (Consider It Done), I pretty much was on borad with whatever this band wanted to throw at me.

I really don't know much about this band, and I don't know how much they play or if they will record anytime soon, but I can assure you that these ten songs will make you wanting more from these guys.

I put up the only music I can find, their Self Titled EP and their side of the Split with Hârda Bud, but I really hope that more music awaits up in the very near future

"A chain reaction,
I made this choice with no doubt,
Eternal youth,
Hardcore,
that's what i'm talking about."

http://www.facebook.com/chainreactionhardcore
http://www.mediafire.com/download/b98m7vza5vvubon/Chain+Reaction.zip

No comments:

Post a Comment