Monday, December 30, 2013

IRON - Sex Positive Hardcore

"Is this the current state of the Hardcore scene?" If this is spoken about IRON, then I say "I sure as fuck hope so."

IRON comes straight (or Gay?) at you with one of the most voracious punch to the cock that I've ever heard. Being told to give them a listen was probably one of the best things to happen to me in 2013, and I'm not joking.

Hailing from Malmö, Sweden IRON takes a fast, raw Hardcore/Punk sound and mix it with strong  lyrical content about stances on Veganism, Straight Edge, Sex Positivity, Gender Equality, Hardcore Pride and Anit-Capitalism. So, pretty much they fucking rule in every way possible. Everything about this band screams "FUCKING HARDCORE RULES IN SO MANY WAYS".

I really don't know what to say other then this is by far my favorite release in 2013, not just demo or Hardcore, in general. I wanted my last post of the year to be something amazing and I think this does just fine.

PLEASE download and thank me later.

Just an FYI, this is their Demo which later (same recordings) released at Sex Positive Hardcore 7" with a bonus song, 'Quick Fix' which I did throw in there.

https://www.facebook.com/ironxvx

Iron - Demo/Sex Positive Hardcore

No comments:

Post a Comment