Thursday, August 16, 2012

Krampvs


I'm very excited to have people actually send me music to check out. And I'm very lucky that they send awesome music. It's even better when it's a new Arizona band that I can share with all. So what that, I give you Arizona's Krampvs.
Bring raw, energetic, grimy Hardcore/Punk to the valley; Krampvs brings a Modern Hardcore feel mixed with Old School Powerviolence. Within the first listen, I got a Crossed Out meets Graf Orlock feel. Maybe it’s because of the samples, or the pure chaotic nature of the music, but just from that alone I think you can guess that we have something worth a listen.
Oh yeah, did I mention that aside from tearing up your ears, these dude tear up High School? I believe the average age is 16. I think I’d rather see kids emulate Infest and Poison Idea, as opposed to copy The Wonder Years and Four Years Strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment