Thursday, July 23, 2015

Lines Drawn - Demo 2015


It's one thing to review good music, it's another to review my friends good music.

As soon as I seen the name Lines Drawn, it brought an excitement on that I had to sit on for a few months. When I was shown the rough demos, I couldn't wait. Now here we are, and I couldn't be more excited to express my emotions for this band with the world.

Lines Drawn hail from Rhode Island and rightfully bring to mind bands like Blue Monday and Allegiance. The earlier 00's sound comes out hard and heavy with these six tracks in such a great way. Bringing the sound is one thing, but the feel is another. When you go through these nine plus minutes, you will definitely feel like you went 12 years into the past.

If you dig anything early 00's Hardcore and a bunch of rad dudes playing rad music, then the Lines Drawn Demo is right for you.

Lines Drawn Demo 2015

https://www.facebook.com/LinesDrawnHC

No comments:

Post a Comment