Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Counterblast - Karma Crusher Promo


Call me late to the party, but I just discovered this band a few weeks back and I am hooked. Imagine if you will, you took a time machine back to the mid/late 90's and Hardcore was a smorgashboard of diffrent ideas and sounds, that's where you could find Counterblast.

Hailing from the great state of Texas, Counterblast brings back that Krishna inspired Hardcore we all know and loved back in the day, but with an obvious new breathe in mordern day sound.

Not much needs to be said about Counterblast except that where some bands work towards an end goal and have a progress to become a better band, Counterblast already has it and will (at least I hope) continue to grace us with more music soon. I hope they are release new stuff and become more active in 2016!

Counterblast Bandcamp

Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment