Saturday, July 28, 2012

Aftermath of a Trainwreck - Last Demo


I must bring the mosh. And I will do so with Utah’s super-dee-duper heavy hitters Aftermath of a Trainwreck. 
Getting into AOAT was fairly easy. Early 2000’s Heavy Hardcore/Metalcore? New Age Records signee? Yeah, I was pretty much into this band before I knew who this band was.
The band only lasted for a few years, only releasing a Demo, Full Length, and this. This is unreleased EP that they had been working on before calling it quits. I found this a while ago, before a reunion I think.
This was pretty much starting where they were leaving off. Nothing really new nor hugely different, but that doesn’t mean Its not worth checking out. I think this is better than the demo, and one up from the Full Length. They may not have been my favorite band, but they were always worth a listen and still are.

No comments:

Post a Comment