Saturday, July 28, 2012

The Banner/Dead Wrong Split


Since the Banner is back on being a band, I figured to post this little gem. This might be my favorite set of recordings from both bands.

The Banner coming out of NJ, and Conneticut's Dead Wrong come together on one piece of wax. But having both on one record makes for a bang, a big bang.

I don't remember much about Dead Wrong, except for they played often in the early 2000's. I believe with this split, they only released two other things. But it's the Banner's side that made me want make this post...Dead Wrong's side is just a added bonus.

The Banner start off things with such a slow intro on Black and Blue, and you just know you're waiting for something to come through, and boy does it come. Once you finish track one, and you're done room moshing, you could have called it quits, but no. The Banner delivers two more solid tracks.

This is one of those records I think alot of people have/will pass up. But lucky for you, not only do I have the DL for free, but Sate Of Mind Recordings still have it for order!! So once you dig this, go over and support such a solid label.

http://www.stateofmindrecordings.com/zencart/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=303

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?h53k793ul6wnlpy


No comments:

Post a Comment