Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Collateral Damage Self Titled EP


I FINALLY GET TO POST THIS! After trying get my old computer working, and failing at it, I came across a few DVD's...I guess the younger me was smarter than I thought, because I backed up a few music files into DVD's. So do expect a few more gems I found.

Collateral Damage was never the biggest Hardcore band or most known, but with releases on Indecision Records and New Age Records, I would think they were a little more known. But none of that really matters, because in the end C.D. wrote and records some  amazing records.

I came across this record by accident, not knowing who they were or what they sounded like but when i seen they were on Indecision, I thought it couldn't be that bad...and damn was I right. 

At first listen, I thought it was another Dan O'Mahony project, seeing at they had similar vocal stylings, but that wasn't the case. But that was one of the reasons that drew me into the band. Four songs, clocking in just under 12 minutes, made for perfect record listening. 

I really don't know what to say about this record really, I kind of hope you just fallin love with it like i have. This isn't the only release, they did have another EP after this, but seeing as I still can't find that, you're going to have to stick with this for a while. But I really do hope you enjoy this and if you like this, order the "Let Me Be Broken" EP on New Age Records...haha I know, but I heard ordering got a little better. 

http://www.mediafire.com/?qy2901gy11u3ske

http://www.newagerecords.com/bands/collateraldamage/

No comments:

Post a Comment