Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Final Fight Demo 2003


Final Fight was probably one of the best bands to come out off the mid 2000's. Their music added with in great stage presents made them one of the most solid acts in Hardcore.

As I look back on those days they were active, I see myself as one of the lucky ones who got to see them live. When you seen Dave hit the stage barefoot, you know you were about to get a show.

Everyone once and awhile Final Fight comes up on my iPod, and my realization of them not being a band hits me again and I miss them dearly. So that leaves me with this post, the original Demo CD-R.

I've seen other people most the "Demo", but really they are just posting the Self Titled 7" and like a song or two of this demo.

When I first heard this, I was taking away. The music didn't sound like a shitty demo, and the vocals always caught me and pulled me in. Not only my favorite FF release, but one of my fav demos of all time.

The best part of this demo, is it showcases exactly what the band was about to offer. Give it a listen, share it around, maybe Hype can be put back on the band and they'll do a reunion. If Judge can do it, so can Final Fight.

http://www.mediafire.com/?oa75pi7ar7acwr0

No comments:

Post a Comment