Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Get The Most - Core Values Demo

Get The Most was a Youth Crew band from the Northwest. Started from Go It Alone and Blue Monday members, Get The Most quickly got in top with the release of this, Core Vales Demo.

My favorite thing about this demo, is that  even though it is more typical Youth Crew hardcore, it ever gets played out? If that makes any sense. I mean, I'm here, 8 years later, and I can listen to it as if I just got it. Even though every release was just as solid as the next, something always bring me back to this demo. Could be maybe because I found it when I became more active in the Hardcore scene? Maybe its because it's a release that help me find friends who weren't all into Beatdown or Metalcore stuff. Or maybe it's because it's the Insted cover? Honestly, it doesn't matter, a solid release is a solid release and Get The Most have one of the most solid releases in the past 10 years of hardcore.

 "THIS TRAP OF SOCIETY.....ITS A FUCKING DEAD END ROAD!"

http://www.mediafire.com/?6e07a9zr0d8a3sk

No comments:

Post a Comment