Saturday, June 23, 2012

Where Eagles Dare - In A Thousand Words or Less

Amazing. Just amazing. Where Eagles Dare were just a Hardcore band from Arizona, but for some reason, they mean so much to me.

When I first started to really open my eyes to Hardcore, this album was there for me. Local, fast and positive. They delivered a quick, yet powerful punch in just under 13 minutes.

I never really got to see them alot when they are a fully active band: being that I was too young and my mom didn't like me going to shows at all. So i'd see WED name all over weird and awesome shows.

They have sadly called it quits...I think. Since their 'Last Show' in 06, they have played four times, the last being Within These Walls 2011 and of course, it was stated to be their Last Show. We'll see I guess.

 http://www.mediafire.com/?d16ulny16w1ggb7

If you enjoy this, please head over to It Follows to download their discography, that's right. EVERYTHING Where Eagles Dare have done. http://itfollowshc.blogspot.com/2011/08/where-eagles-dare-nothing-in-this-world.html

No comments:

Post a Comment