Saturday, June 30, 2012

Collision - Collision Demo + Summer Sampler

Collision are a Pop Punk band from Boston, MA. Usually, most 'Pop Punk' bands sound the same and become very bland. This is not the case for Collision. With influences like Gorilla Biscuits, Lifetime, Saves The Day, etc., these boys bring the passion with their tunes.

As it goes, Collision was one of those bands posted on a 'Post Your Bands Demo' thread on the B9. Since that day, I have been a fan. Short, fast, songs with catchy lyrics, this band can surely get stuck in your head.

When listening to the demo, it kinda felt like I pick up something ten years ago. I pick up a demo tape, it wasn't sent for like two month or so, but they sent it with not only a free shirt, BUT a Give tape as well. If that's best friend material, I'm not sure what is.


As I was looking for a photo to use, I came across their 'Summer Sampler'. Two song from their up and coming EP coming out sometime this year. And if these two tracks show anything, it's that, this might just blow the Demo out of the water...and I love that Demo.

http://www.mediafire.com/?f0jf789qf541ipc

http://facebook.com/Wearecollision

No comments:

Post a Comment