Sunday, June 24, 2012

CodeXRed: Demo and S/T

ANGER IS A GIFT!, and CodeXRed wrap it up so well. Coming out of Reno, they are here to spead the word of not only Straight Edge, but Hardcore in general.

I met adam (Bass Player) on the B9, got to talking, and ended up heading to a last minute show with only my lovely cousin. But it was an amazing show. Ever since then, I was hooked. Relaxed, funny guys playing their heart out in front of four people (excluding Busted Barings, who also played) and loving every moment of it? I knew these guys were legit. Before I left, I got to talking about Hardcore and having pride in it with Alax (Vo-kills) and knew that they weren't just here to play shows and be a band. They had alot to say.

Since then I rocked the heck out of that Demo, and kept in touch with Adam. When he gave me the word that all the new songs are done and ready, I was excited! But fast forward 6? or so months later, no record was out!! But finally with all the kinks worked out, we have the new self titled EP out now on Irish Voodoo Records, and man, it's by far, one of the best records I got so far this year. It's heavy, angry, pissed and unrelentless.

What I have to offer today is the Demo and the new Self Titled. Please, if you like what you hear, support this sex positive band by head over to their F.B. and give them a add. Also, pick up the record from Irish Voodoo Records or be cool like canadians and pick up an awesome shirt.

http://www.facebook.com/CodeXRed

Demo: http://www.mediafire.com/?iideew7lrzt0dsf

S/T: http://www.mediafire.com/?umpe9f9pxu1v7fg

No comments:

Post a Comment